Incube Renfrewshire - Summer 2017 Intake
Tuesday, 16th May 2017, 8:00pm – Thursday, 20th July 2017, 8:00pm
Do you want to grow your business and help out Paisley on the map? Working within the creative retail, fashion, textiles, jewellery, crafts, makers sectors? The competition is now open to all candidates, however you must have a Paisley postcode to enter!
Want support to start or grow a creative design business in Renfrewshire?
Applications for the next InCube programme are now open!
The Invest in Renfrewshire Incubator Hub (is a fantastic opportunity to launch or grow your own creative business with funding and support from industry specialists and advisors.
Winning entrepreneurs will win a package of support for up to 9 months including:
- Free office and meeting space in modern and fully equipped premises in Paisley town centre, with free IT, video conferencing and WiFi.
- Access to funding,
- E-commerce, branding, website and social media support from specialist advisors.
- Access to a range of workshops on the 'how to' aspects of making your business successful e.g. marketing, book-keeping, sales, customer service, business growth planning.
- Access to free retail space in InCube shop to showcase/sell your own products.
- Business advisory support
- Business mentoring within the creative, supportive environment.
- Access to high profile networking events.
The InCube programme is tailored to the needs of emerging creative retail businesses including those in the fashion, textile, jewellery and craft sectors.
Successful applicants (InCubees) will attend the core programme for up to 2 days per week with hot desks/business development space being available a further 3 days per week on an optional and pre-bookable basis. The core programme will be delivered over 6 months with workshops delivered by industry experts and a variety of sessions including inspirers sessions, workshops, mentoring and business planning sessions. Additional workshops and support may be available by agreement.
Advice and support will be available for branding, website creation and management, social media and e-commerce.
InCubees will also have the opportunity to sell their products at InCube Shop.
What will be expected of InCubees?
- Commit to the core programme, with sessions running for up to 9 months.
- Follow up on any required actions or development work as identified in workshops and one-to-one sessions.
- Commit and actively contribute to the mentoring programme.
- Act as an advocate for InCube and InCube Shop.
- Take an active role in the promoting and selling their products through InCube Shop and to participate in events such as 'Meet the Maker'
- Take responsibility for fulfilling customers orders and delivering high standards of customer care for their own products stocked in the InCube Shop.
- Display the InCube logo on your own websites etc and acknowledge InCube in any press releases or publicity.
Step 1 --- Complete the online registration form. The InCube team will get in touch with eligible applicants and issue a Business Plan Template.
Steep 2 --- Submission of Business Plan for short listing to Pitching Panel.
Step 3 --- Eligible applicants will be invited to a Pitching Panel to discuss their business idea and products.
So, if interested - then get applying on: http://incuberenfrewshire.com/summer2017/