This event has already occurred
Saturday, 23rd June 2018, 12:00pm – 8:00pm
A Two Inch Carnival, live music, sport and a Young Entrepreneurs’ Market await you in this celebration of the very best of youth culture.
Young Traders Wanted
Come and take part in the Diverse CiTay Festival Market on the 23rd of June 2018
We are looking for young traders, 16 to 26 year old who would, like a FREE market pitch
We are expecting over 10,000 attendees at our Festival.
Are you any of the following?
- Experienced Traders already selling at Street, Youth and Teen Markets.
- Part of a family market trading business—time to give Mum, Dad and Grandad the day off
- On-line trader—bring your business out of the bedroom and discover new markets.
- Hobbyist or Collector - your creative hobby has taken over your home, your vintage clothes collection is bulging from the wardrobe, your vinyl or comic books are stacked high—time to sell?
- Collaborations, collectives and cooperatives—strength in numbers, get together with your friends, colleagues and classmates.
- Young Farmers and Market Gardeners—Bring your produce to new markets, we want your food and drink and herbs and flowers.
Trading hours are 4.30 p.m. to 10 p.m. on 23rd June 2018.
Take the survey to express your interest http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4212980/New-Survey
Keep up-to-date by following #DiverseCiTay #YOYP2018 www.perthcity.co.uk/year of young people
Perth City Centre
Perth is a historic city set beside the beautiful River Tay and located just 90 minutes from 90% of Scotland’s population.
Take the survey to express your interest in becoming a Young Trader!
Tickets for this event can be booked at the following link: