MINT UK: How to create targeted sales and marketing lists
This event has already occurred
Monday, 13th August 2018, 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Learn how to use Mint UK, a world class resource for accessing company information, provided for FREE at Glasgow libraries.
Mint UK is a world class resource for accessing company information. It's designed for end users as a solution for researching UK business intelligence quickly and easily. It gives access to a wide range of high quality information covering companies, news, directors and industry research.
Combining information from eleven specialist sources Mint provides 5 years of detailed financial information where this is available as well as contact details for both limited companies and those unincorporated companies registered with Dun and Bradstreet.
Regularly updated this reliable and flexible resource is ideal for those wishing to
u2022 research competitors and the marketplace
u2022 credit check companies
u2022 create sales and marketing lists
This workshop will demonstrate the methodology of searching for individual company reports and creating highly targeted marketing lists while giving an appreciation of the breadth of company information available on Mint.
The session will cover
- a typical large company report on Mint
- methods of creating lists reflecting the individual client's requirements
- the criteria available for creating a marketing list (location, activity, turnover etc)
- the reasoning behind choosing specific criteria
- how to format the resulting list to show information required
- how to create a very specific mailing list using the Mailing Wizard
North Street Glasgow G3 7DN
Tickets for this event can be booked at the following link: