1. Who was your biggest hero when you were younger?
2. What initially attracted you to enterprise?
The opportunity to start my business , and follow my dream of launching a plus size male clothing range.
3. Can you tell us about the first £10 you ever made?
As a paperboy when I was 13 years old.
4. What has been your biggest challenge so far with your business?
Learning new skills and dealing with money.
5. Who is it that keeps you going through any tough times?
My better half Janine. Janine was actually the inspiration for the company name - as she describes me as the grumpiest but funniest person she has event met. Hence the name FunnyGrumpClothing.
6. What is it that gets you out of your bed in the morning?
Making a better future for Janine and I.
7. How do you define success?
Being my own boss, and being able to make decisions that are right for my business and my customers.
8. Where do you see your business in 5 years’ time?
Plus size models walking the catwalk wearing my clothes!
9. If you could give your “teenage self” one piece of advice, what would it be?
10. If you could have any 1 person on your business contact list who would that person be and why?
Patrick Grant, because he is my fashion industry hero.