As a Program Executive for the Glasgow area Alan's passion is to help inspire students by stimulating and encouraging them through the Bridge to Business program and develop their entrepreneurial skills.
Alan has had a diverse background working in the Finance sector for one the world's largest banking organizations for over 15 years. During his time working within Banking Alan fulfilled the role of Business Specialist helping support new businesses and nurturing existing relationships.
Alan hopes to use this vast knowledge and experience to his advantage by growing and developing young entrepreneurs whilst helping them realize their full potential.
When not working Alan loves to spend as much time as he can with his young family but he also has a passion for music and cycling.
Alan is responsible for delivering Bridge 2 Business at the following colleges:
- • City of Glasgow College — City Campus
- • City of Glasgow College — Riverside Campus
- • Clyde College — Anniesland Campus
- • Clyde College — Cardonald Campus
- • Clyde College — Langside Campus
- • Kelvin College — East End Campus
- • Kelvin College — Easterhouse Campus
- • Kelvin College — Springburn Campus
- • Kelvin College — West End Campus