Brush up those Digital Skills
- Don’t miss an opportunitiy to develop and enhance your Digital Skills for free with Young Enterprise Scotland
Young Enterprise Scotland have partnered with Accenture to offer FREE online Digital Skills training for young people.
The Accenture Digital Skills Programme on FutureLearn has linked with Young Enterprise Scotland to give young people at School and Colleges the right digital skills for the jobs they'll be working in post-education.
Accenture and YES want to help make the UK "the best place in the world to start and grow a digital business".
These online interactive courses are designed to support and educate students about various business related topics, and most importantly to help them find future employment or start a business.
Young people can participate in a range of interactive bite-sized online courses, and its completely free!! Currently there are 7 topics available to choose from:
- Digital Fundamentals
- Digital Marketing
- User Experience
- Social Media
Each online course takes just few hours to complete and participants are awarded a digital badge that can be added to LinkedIn Profiles, CVs, and job applications.
Any young person or educator can:
- Gain an increased awareness of digital skills and opportunities
- Enable non-specialists to deliver digital skills training with ease
- Deliver and participate in a flexible method in classrooms or at home
- Prepare quickly and easily
If you are interested in finding out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org