Win a share of £20k for your business idea!
- John Mather Trust Competition launched at City of Glasgow College
- Deadline 26th of January 2018
- Share of £20k to successful applicants
Do you have a business idea or an already existing business that you wish you develop further? Then you should apply for the John Mather Trust competition for your chance to win a share of £20,000 for your start-up!
The competition is open to all current City of Glasgow College students. Interested students can apply for the 1st round of the competition by submitting this form by the 26th of January 2018.
Please send the form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful entrants from Round 1 will undergo training to help them hone skills and refine their business model. This will be followed by Round 2 submissions that involve a formal business plan and pitching of the idea to a judging panel!
Any students that wish to apply are welcome to seek help at the Startup Space on level 3 of City campus (Room C.03.111). Here you will find advice and support from:
- Fynn Elkington, Resident Entrepreneur & Bridge 2 Business Local Hero (Fynn.Elkington@cityofglasgowcollege.ac.uk)
- Lisa Primrose, Business Gateway (Lisa.Primrose2@glasgow.gov.uk)
- Christina Christopoulou, Bridge 2 Business Programme Executive (Christina.Christopoulou@yes.org.uk)
Find out more information here!
Good luck to all entrants!