Young Enterprise Scotland Nominated for E2E Awards
- YES Project up for National Award
- Social Enterprise awareness achieving growth in Scotland’s Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Scotland a place where all young people are given the opportunity to have a rewarding future in work and life - no matter where they start their journey
#ScaleUp2Success Series is launching E2E in Glasgow and Young Enterprise Scotland will be joining Founders, CEO's and C-Suite Executives for an evening of inspirational & entrepreneurial conversation on 13th November.
Young Enterprise Scotland are delighted to attend such a momentous occasion and will be flying the orange and navy flag for YES in the hope we come away with recognition for the outstanding Social Impact we have achieved over the years.
Alison Rodgers was Project Lead for Young Enterprise Scotland, enabling thousands of young people to find out and start Social Enterprises in the places they live, work and study. This was achieved through a series of customised events, engagements and learning activities in Schools, Colleges and Universities across Scotland.
The Social Enterprise project aimed to:
- Enhance the Social Entrepreneurial attitudes of young people in Scotland
- Improve the Social Enterprise Skills of all young people in Scotland
- Strengthen the work readiness of Scotland's School, College and University population
With support from the Scottish Government, aligning with Scotland's Social Enterprise Strategy, the overall aim of the project was to provide a clear path to stimulating social enterprise activity, developing stronger organisations, and realising market opportunity. Alison's work positions social enterprise as central to achieving a shared vision of a fair society and inclusive economy.
For more info on the event check out Eventbrite. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing you all there on the night!